NavigationMenu

Friday, January 30, 2015

Practice Packet: 3rd Grade Dolch Sight Words

I can't even begin to explain to you how excited about this packet I am! Eek. I can feel the excitement coming out of my ears. I have worked a while on it, double checked, triple checked... and finally the English version is posted. Now I continue the work for the Spanish version! And don't you worry folks, it will be here sooner than later I promise.

This packet includes a total of 41 of the 3rd Grade Dolch sight words. Each sight word has an individual page that allows students to interact with the word. Studies have shown that interaction, questions, personalization will help students increase retention. That is the purpose of this packet, increase retention of sight words while having a little fun :)

Enough talking already. Why don't you take a peek!




As you can see in the preview images, each of the pages have their own unique pieces and a few repetitive activities that vary according to the word. Activities that are in the packet include word searches, drawing, mathematics, problem solving, rhyming, writing and coloring. All of the images in this packet are designed and drawn by myself.

You can find the 3rd Grade Dolch's Sight Words packet in my store at this link. I would love for you to check it out and get back to me on how it worked in your classroom! 

XOXO,

The Spanglish Señorita